Keyboard cases you can depend on!

Home

email    Suggestions  or Comments

Case History
From: "Thomas Zvoncheck"
Date: Fri, May 24, 2013 9:41 am
To: sales@keyboardcases.com
I've been using an 88 key version of your "ultra light case" for over 9 years.
Originally designed for a Kurzweil PC88MX, I've used it with a PC2x, and now
Kurzweil's latest the PC3K8. TZ

Nord C2 case.
From: refix4167
Date: Tue, April 19, 2011 9:26 pm
To: "sales@casetechnology.com" <sales@casetechnology.com>

Hi,

Received the flight case for the nord C2 within the timeframe promised.  It is a
perfect fit.  Service was excellent.  Thank you.

R. Marston

From: "Michael Padrutt"
Date: Wed, September 15, 2010 11:42 am
To: sales@keyboardcases.com
THANK YOU!!!,
The Hammond xk3c lower manual case is great. All heavy duty including the wheels. I really like the skate key latches. I have used it here for a few gigs and it couldn't be better. I will have to call and order a case for the same Hammond upper manual and another for the Allen and Heath ZED 24 board and the Korg X-50 synth. I work solo and good cases make my job a lot easier. My old cases are OK but they don't hold a candle to yours.

Mike Padrutt

From: Dennis Gaines
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 1:44 PM
To: barry@casetechnology.com
Cc: 'Jean Todd'
Subject: RE: Tango Case

Dear Barry:

The case arrived today, thank you so much for getting it done.  Could you send me a copy of the invoice?  I wanted to let you know that we couldnít be more happy with all of the cases we have got from Case Tech.  For the Tango to fit so perfectly, when all you had was a drawing, really shows a level of professionalism you rarely see these days.  If you ever needed a quote or testimonial for advertising, just ask and we would gladly give one.

Dennis Gaines

Product Specialist

Independent Audio, Inc.

From: Jason Kresge nine.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2009 4:36 PM
To: barry@casetechnology.com
Subject: Kurzweil PC3x case

Hi Barry,

Just want to thank you for another terrific keyboard case.  It fits my PC3x perfectly and is built like a tank.  And to top it all off, it arrived at my door faster than a speeding bullet!

I really appreciate the extreme rush job this time around, and the consistent quality and service every time.  I'm always happy to recommend Case Technology to others.

Thanks again,
Jason

From:  "Leif Skaar"
Subject:  Ketron Keyboard case
Date:  Tue, September 8, 2009 2:22 am
To:  sales@keyboardcases.com
Hi

The keyboardcase you made for my Ketron Audya keyboard was perfect. After  3 flights
and bagage handling

4 times the keyboard arrived home without any damage to keyboard or case.

A pleasure doing business with you, and I will recommend your company to anyone that
needs a case.

Thanks for great customer support.

Kind Regards

Leif Skaar

Norway

Subject: Thank you!
From: "Jesse A. Kragiel"
Date: Mon, June 1, 2009 11:50 pm
To: sales@keyboardcases.com

Barry,

Thank you for the case for my Kawai MP8 II. I canít say enough how great this case is, just as good as the major case companiesí, and at a more reasonable price!

Also, thank you for rushing it. Iím sure, with case quality like yours, that youíre busy, but I canít thank you enough for getting the case to me so I can ship the keyboard off to my next meeting!

Jesse Kragiel

From: John Vines
Sent: Saturday, February 21, 2009 1:58 PM
To: barry@casetechnology.com
Subject: Diversi Organ Case

Barry,

I just wanted to let you know that the case that Case Technology custom made for my Diversi DV Duo Organ came out great.  I have to say I was originally concerned about ordering a case without you having the organ being available to you for sizing.  But it turns out I should not have been worried at all.  When the case arrived I put the organ console in and it fit like a glove.  I have no doubt that the case you made will fully protect my Diversi organ as the fit is so good that there will not be any movement of the organ in the case during transport.  I will let the folks at Diversi know what a great job you did so hopefully they will recommend their customers to you in the future for cases.

Thanks Again,

John Vines

From: Denise Williams
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 10:59 PM
To: pat@casetechnology.com
Subject: Re: New case will ship today!!

We LOVE the case. We used it for a show tonight.

Thanks, Denise

From: James, Warren
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2008 7:56 AM
To: pat@casetechnology.com
Subject: RE: 2 new cases will ship today!
Received the cases last week- great job as always! Think this makes 5 cases from you folks, and all are wonderful!
Kindest Regards,
Warren James

From: David Presley
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2008 8:00 PM
To: pat@casetechnology.com
Subject: RE: All 6 keyboard cases have been shipped!!

Hey Pat, wanted to let you know that all six cases are now here - and they're wonderful. Quality of workmanship is first rate, and the keys fit snug as a proverbial glove!

Thanks again, and regards -

David

From: UhlR@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2008 9:32 PM
To: barry@casetechnology.com
Subject: Case for MiniMoog

Hi, Barry.

The case for the MiniMoog is fabulous.  It fits absolutely perfectly.  You guys (girls, too?) are true craftsman.

I would recommend your product to anyone.

Rich Uhl

From: Angler Rapids
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2008 10:47 AM
To: pat@casetechnology.com
Subject: Re: more info

Pat,

I received the case on Friday, a day earlier than expected.  Thanks.  It is exactly what we were looking for.  Your service was outstanding.  Will definitely use your company again if a need arises and will gladly recommended you to anyone we come across who is looking for custom cases.

Thanks
Cary McMahon
Angler Rapids Wilderness Lodge

> > -----Original Message----- >
From: Ari Russo
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2007 4:20 PM
To: barry@casetechnology.com
Subject: Re: Heavy Duty ATA Keyboard Case

Barry, just wanted to let you know-- the case's materials and construction > exceeded my expectations, and it's a perfect fit.

Thanks so much, > Ari

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Karrasch
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2007 11:54 AM
To: barry@casetechnology.com
Cc: Pat Macleary
Subject: Re: Lightweight ATA Keyboard Case

Hi Barry,

Hi Pat,
I just wanted to drop you a line to let you know how happy I am with the box you manufactured in May for my electronic piano!!! After a transatlantic odyssey it finally arrived at my new home this morning, all in one piece, and I was able to install the instrument - it works just great!! Thank you so very much for all your help - you guys are the best!!

Have a great afternoon,
all the best,

Thomas

-----Original Message-----
From: Internet Police
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2007 3:26 PM
To: Pat Macleary
Subject: Re: 02-45-09 Invoice & tracking info

Hi Pat, I got the case yesterday -- great timing! I took it to a show I played last night and I'm very impressed with it. Will order more cases as soon as I'm financially able! Thanks again for getting my order out so quickly!!

Take care! Darin

From: Andy Szymanski

Sent: Monday, March 05, 2007 7:12 PM

To: pat@casetechnology.com

Subject: RE: Ultralight keyboard case questions

Pat and Barry, The case for my MP4 was delivered today. Fantastic fit and extremely light. Excellent construction. Thanks for a great job.

Andy Szymanski

-----Original Message-----
From: Becky Pardue
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2007 11:28 AM
To: barry@casetechnology.com
Subject: Regarding our new case.

Hi Barry.

I just wanted to send you a quick note to let you know that we totally LOVE our new keyboard case. My daughter can't carry it by herself just yet, but it is a keyboard saver by far. I took it last night to the music store I bought the keyboard from, and the owner must have been impress because he took down your website and 800# information to check you guys out. He couldn't believe how inexpensive you guys were and was interested in the quality of the craftmanship. When my daughter gets to be famous we will still use you guys, you rock!!

Date:

2006/05/29 Mon PM 04:05:05 EDT

To:

sales@keyboardcases.com
Subject:  impressive product

KeyboardCases,

I just took delivery of a custom case for a Yamaha S90 ES. Wow - was I impressed with the custom fabrication of the case. I was originally concerned about how structurally sound the case would be since the S90 ES is very long - and I added a compartment for the pedal and cables etc. The case turned out to be very strong with massive high end latches to clamp the lid. With the large rubber feet at one end, the case (and keyboard) easily store away in a vertical position.

One big pleasant surprise was the reasonable shipping charge for such a jumbo sized case. By getting creative with how the case was "wrapped" for shipping, the shipping charge was significantly reduced from the estimate.

The quality and fit of the case is amazing. You sell a great product.

I am definitely sold on custom cases from you folks.

Thanks I.Weaver

Date: 2006/05/12 Fri PM 03:49:50 EDT
To:  sales@keyboardcases.com
Subject: Lightweight ATA Case

Hello Barry,
     Received case for my Kurzweil PC2 keyboard yesterday. Well constructed, perfect fit, delivered as promised (to the day). Nice work. Looking forward to taking it on the road.

Sincerely, Mike Seeholzer

Sent: Saturday, November 05, 2005 4:45 AM
To: barry@casetechnology.com
Subject: Re: case question

Hey Barry,

Just wanted to drop you a line now that I've had a chance to use these cases on the road a bit, and let you know how much I love them. You guys did a fabulous job, they are super sturdy, roll like butter, and fit the gear perfectly. Well done, and thank you again. I'll be coming back to you in a short while for a case for my new keyboard, I wouldn't dream of going anywhere else.
Thanks again,
-Asher Fulero

Sent: Saturday, October 01, 2005
To: barry@casetechnology.com
Subject: Ultralight Keyboard Case

Hi Barry,

I received your custom made case for my Roland RD-300SX on September 19 (a quick delivery, as promised), and have now used it on a half dozen jobs. Barry, you did a fantastic job on this case. It is so well made and easy to handle, and the keyboard is a perfect snug fit. Thanks so much for solving a problem I thought was unsolvable.

Dan Skea

Date:  2005/06/16 Thu

Received my new case today. I am very pleased. The fit is perfect. Excellent quality and workmanship. It's ready for the road. Glad I decided to get the accessory pocket. That will come in very handy. Thank you again for this custom case. I will highly recommend you to others.

Derrick

Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Hello,

Just wanted to let you know. I had to send this keyboard case off to my son in Iraq, it finally made it to it's destination! My son said "It's very nice".

Thank you.

Jodi Breisch

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Hello Pat,

Thank you for the notice on the shipment.  The case arrived this morning, and it fits my keyboard perfectly!  It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Sincerely,

Bill Sbrega

Thursday, March 31, 2005

I got the case for my Yamaha keyboard on Tuesday as you promised.  The case is perfect down to the millimeter.

I am very impressed with the quality of your work.

Sincerely, Terrence Donlon

February 1, 2005

I received the case that you sent yesterday. WOW Ė what a great case!  Itís super lightweight, fits perfectly, and it was certainly a great price!

C.J. Lewis

U.S. Product specialist

Kurzweil Music Systems

January 07, 2005

Hi , got the case today and checked it out. It's definitely the best work I've seen personally and the guys here certainly agree with me. Nice Solid hardware and neat construction. Love the total layout and design!

Cory Tyson

Product Support Specialist

Korg USA

www.korg.com

December 07, 2004

Greetings Pat!!!

The case for the VK-88 arrived today in great shape!!   It fits like a glove.  You guys are the best in the business!!!  Ordered on Monday...delivered on Tuesday a week later...THAT's FAST for a custom case!!!    (use this as a testamonial if you wish)

Thanks for a great product at a fabulous price!!!

Greg Lundberg

October 21, 2004

thank you so much for this case. it's a perfect fit!!!!! (you guys are crazy!!!!)

the case is sturdy and the design is beautiful. your work is great. thanks for treating me so professionally and getting me a solid case for my keyboard. i will definitely contact you guys again in the future. that's without a doubt.

once again, thanks a lot.

jon marshall

10-14-2004

The case is excellent!! I am very pleased with it indeed.

jimmykeys.com

5-25-2004

Keyboard case received today, beautiful piece of craftsmanship.

B. Morrow

Monday, March 01, 2004

I recently purchased a Kurzweil PC1x keyboard and I'm interested in your Ultralight ATA case. Here's my delimma, I've got a show Thursday night. Is it possible to have a case by Thursday afternoon?

Thursday, March 04, 2004

Just wanted to let you know that the case arrived today.  I'm very pleased with your ultralight case.  I would recommend it to anyone looking for a lightweight, sturdy, well-designed case at a very reasonable price.

Thanks,Steve Adams

Gentlemen,
here's my comment on the case.
"When I went looking for a custom case to fit my Viscount DB-5 (dual manual Hammond clone), I did not think I would find one to fit the keyboard and to be affordable.  Case Technology not only built a first class constructed case to my needs and preferences, but the case was way affordable.  I appreciated the attention I received and the overall quality of the case.  I would definitely purchase from them again in the future."
William
p.s. And thanks for the follow-up call.  That was real thoughtful of you guys.

To Whom It May Concern:
This letter is regarding invoice #8219. I am happy to report that my new case arrived when promised, and fits like a glove. I am very please with your product, and will be sure to recommend your product whenever I can. Thank you!
Sincerely, David Hukill

This is the best flight case I've ever owned. I hate when the case weights more than the keyboard.
-Mike-

For years I have used the heavy duty cloth bag for all my keyboard transportations. Well, after way to many purchases of cloth cases I finally wised up and bought the Ultra-Lite case. Fantastic. I could write thank yous until the cows come in but the road crew said it best, "Thanks for making our job easier and making your equipment the safest it can be", was their comment after the first month of shows. Great, easy way to insure safe shipment and long life of all my keyboards.

David Spell

"I didn't expect to find a hard shell case for my Gensys keyboard, since it's 9" high on one side - no one had one and several manufacturers weren't interested in building one.  Then, I found Case Technology on the Internet and the case I received is perfect.  I used it for my gig last night and now finally have the protection and security I need for my expensive keyboard.  Best of all, the price is very affordable.   I'm showing off my new case to the other six Gensys owners in our area and hope you get some more orders.
  Dr. Dave - Titusville, FL"

Very nice case.  Came in lightweight as advertised and fits my Motif ES7
perfectly.  Now I can fly without getting hit for a hundred bucks roundtrip.
Thanks,
                                                 Mike Peters
                                                   Encinitas  Ca.

Excerpts from Re: Road Case

I want to purchase an ATA road case for a guitar/keyboard amp. This case will mainly be transported in the back seat of a car and occasionally in a trailer with the sound equipment.

Thanks. Jim Wells

what ever you buy DO NOT BUY A SKB those letters stand for Shit Keeps Breaking > I can quote you TOP quality but be ready to spend about 4 > or 500$, these are not your average cases.

George

George's comments are consistent with lots of others.

I'd put a finer line on it: if you're going to be loading it into a truck or trailer, follow the lead and avoid SKB. However, if you are going to be loading this into the back seat of your car a lot, consider not getting an ATA case. ATA cases are made for loading/shipping and are seriously heavy besides not being cheap.... ATA cases are not nice to upholstery either... If you don't get an ATA case, don't truck-load it.

Have a look at www.casetechnology.com - they make an ultra-light line and an ATA line.

Dennis

Greg Waltzer comments on his new G2 Case.

email comments@keyboardcases.com